Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bullwork Bulletin: Beyond grateful for your interest

Bullwork journalist Chris Cheney interviews U.S. Rep. Barney Frank in 1996. /MetroWest Daily News image


With Bullwork of Democracy passing 2,500 page views today, I express my deepest gratitude for the interest in my research and commentary on the biggest issues of our times. Bullwork seeks to provide insightful information about two classes of stories: important events and issues that get little attention in the mainstream media and stories that don't get the attention they deserve.

I'm particularly appreciative of the range of political bent present among Bullwork viewers. I am trying to provide a fair reading of the issues and stories featured on Bullwork of Democracy, and the positive response from my friends and acquaintances from all lines of thought is extremely humbling. One of my prime role models is Walter Cronkite, who sought to tell the truth and appeal to the widest possible audience.

Bullwork viewers are making me feel like I'm following in Cronkite's footsteps, and there is no greater honor.

Your comments and input are welcomed. To add comments to the blog, join the site with Google Friend Connect.

With best personal regards,
Chris Cheney

No comments: